We are really looking forward to Movies With a Downtown View tomorrow night, but we also know we're not the only ones concerned with the weather. We have been thankful to have gotten through 3 years without having to cancel any events. But, like you, we know this has been a very wet year and that there's a big chance for rain tomorrow.
Unfortunately, there are no rain dates, indoor locations, or back-up plans. It happens or it doesn't. With that being said we wanted to let you know we will have to make a call by 2pm tomorrow (Friday). We are continuing to push forward with our planning, preparing and social media promoting until that time tomorrow when we will have to decide.
Thank you for sticking this out with us - we're really hoping for two more wonderful movie nights this year.
-Jason & Stefanie Schwingle